Who am I?
value creator using technology
There are still big rooms for a better world.
Want to be a polymath, rather than a specialist.
Interdisciplinary research is a key to accomplishing it, but there is a limit to achieving it by communicating with experts in another domain.
There are gray areas that could be properly analyzed and solved, only if one has a profound understanding of multiple domains.
Learning is the joy of living. Growing up is the reason for my life. Looking for the opportunity to grow together.
- Born in South Korea
- Studied Mechanical engineering at one of the top Universities (SKKU)
- Served in special force
- Became a hotelier in Australia after military service
- Taught math at Anyang middle school
- Led the data science in the manufacturing of electric vehicles in Hyundai motors
- Realized the power of AI
- Studied Robotics at one of the top Universities in Germany (RWTH)
- Accomplished master’s program as No.1 (fastest graduate with the best grade)
- Researched computer vision
- Founded a startup
- Got into Techstars (one of top startup out of 6000 startups all over the world)
- Published open source-focused research paper: Deep Aerial Mapper
- Developed software customers love (4k MRR in 7 months)
- Discovering & fast-building product customers want
- Scaling a business